Services & Amenities
Brightwater Senior Living of Tuxedo offers exceptional amenities and services. Residents enjoy exciting social opportunities, signature dining, and a wonderful place to call home. The hallmark of Brightwater is excellent service in an atmosphere of casual elegance. Community Services listed are included in the month-to-month rent.
- Studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom in a variety of floor plans
- Kitchenette with full-size refrigerator and microwave oven
- Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower
- Individual climate control
- State-of-the-art pendant call system
The Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba has long proclaimed massage as an effective therapy for seniors. Brightwater’s own Spa W is a beautiful, serene atmosphere in which residents, family, and staff are welcome to make an appointment to enjoy a variety of spa services. All services are performed by a registered massage therapist.
Benefits of massage include but are not limited to:
- Promotes relaxation
- Improves range of motion
- Improves circulation
- Improves sleep
Learn more about the benefits of massage therapy at www.massageforlife.ca