Welcome to The Courtyards, Assisted Living & Memory Care
Brightwater Senior Living of Linden Ridge, located in the Linden Ridge area of Winnipeg, Manitoba, is specifically designed to enhance the wellness, comfort, and independence of residents in this exceptional community. Stunning landscaping, elegant décor, and a broad range of amenities combine to offer the lifestyle you deserve. Our healthcare staff, including licensed nurses, medication assistants, and resident assistants is on duty every day around the clock to assist with personal healthcare services.
Brightwater is a unique community offering retirement living with healthcare services options without any buy-ins or long-term leases.
The Best of All Worlds
The Assisted Living option at Brightwater offers spacious suites that are designed for comfort and privacy and include the following:
- Studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom options
- Kitchenette with full-size refrigerator and microwave
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower
- Utilities (except telephone)
- Cable TV
- Pendant call system
All the amenities and services at Brightwater are yours to enjoy. There is always something interesting happening in the community, whether it’s a trip to a museum or gallery, listening to a guest speaker, or playing a friendly game of cards on the patio.
Visit us today for a tour to discover the Brightwater Senior Living experience!
A Supportive Healthcare Staff
Our dedicated staff is onsite 24 hours a day should a need for immediate assistance arise. Residents can experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing a full menu of personal healthcare services is available to support continued independence.
Come visit us at Brightwater Senior Living of Linden Ridge and learn more about the benefits of Retirement Living.
Personal Healthcare Services
- Health monitoring by licensed nurses
- Medication management
- Diabetes management, including blood sugar monitoring and insulin administration
- Oxygen management
- Assistance with showering, grooming, dressing
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Assistance with transferring and walking
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Special diets
- Risk monitoring for safety concerns
- Personal laundry
- Pet care